The Thomas Crew

The Thomas Crew

Monday, April 14, 2014

Very hopeful day!

Hello prayer warriors! We had a little change of plans in the pre-op room and decided to try and remove the device all together instead of exchanging it. He has been doing so well and this device is really only supposed to be a temporary fix. Last time we removed it he then went down hill fast so my prayer is that he will now tolerate not having it. So now I wait for him to be out of the OR and back in recovery. Then we will return in a few days for lab work. Hopefully they will stay stable and that's all! If not then he will have surgery again next Wednesday to replace the device.


1 comment:

  1. Praying for stability and that this procedure works for him!

    ReplyDelete