The Thomas Crew

The Thomas Crew

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Children are a Blessing

All I ever wanted growing up was to be a nurse and a Mommy. My mom was a wonderful mother to my brothers and I. She loved having little kids around and if you ask her today she would tell you "It was the best years of my life"! Some days I wonder what I have gotten myself into! Life with five small children is never boring, never. It is also never calm, unless they are asleep. It is never clean, especially with a Tyler around. But all that aside I would not change it for the world. I cannot imagine a clean, calm, quiet home. I love the constant entertainment, constant laughter, constant laundry and dishes and more then anything the amount of love in our home. I cannot imagine my life any other way. I sometimes imagine what life will be like when all these little people grow up and leave. I often look into their eyes and wish I could freeze time. I can't freeze time but I sure can make the best of ever moment with them. I pray that God will continue to send blessings our way. I know a few of you may think I am a tad crazy but look at these faces. How could you not want a few more :)

 

4 comments:

  1. love your blog lady! along with your adorable kids (just noticed you updated the pics) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna call you the other day, just to ask, how you mentally handle it all! well, I see, it's because you LOVE it (or them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You are such an amazing mom and your kids are great too! :)

    ReplyDelete