The Thomas Crew

The Thomas Crew

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lost for words.....Prayers needed

I'm not sure where to go with this blog post. I have actually been thinking about what to write all day and yet I'm stuck. Even with all the thoughts I have backspaces this post over and over again....
We got bad news today. The kind of news that you rewind in your head over and over again. We found out this morning that Nina is not a kidney match for Gavin. I'm not going to go into the details as to why because I feel like it's too personal. I do ask tonight that you Pray for Nina. Pray that she knows that we love her. Pray that God will comfort her heart and calm her fears for Gavin. Pray that she knows just how much we appreciate everything she has done for our family. Nina is a wonderful, generous, beautiful women. I know her heart is breaking as she wanted to give this gift to Gavin. I feel like we are feeling the same pain and loss tonight. Please add both of our families to your prayers as we work through this and continue to Trust God with the future.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how we will pray for you dear friends and for Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart breaks for you but maybe God has a bigger plan in mind for your family and for Nina. Praying everything works out for the best!

    ReplyDelete