The Thomas Crew

The Thomas Crew

Friday, November 15, 2013

Update on Shoes and Nina

We are over 350 Pairs of Shoes!!! So many people have stepped up to help it's been amazing. It's so touching to have so many people wanting to help. We have received a lot of support from our Military community. It is like Christmas here, when I come home or wake up to find our box full of shoes! We still have a long way to go to hit our 5000 goal so please keep cleaning out those closets! Deadline is Dec 15th!!

Nina has also been fundraising for kidney cost Go Fund Nina. She will be taking off a lot of work to help our family. I don't know how to show my appreciation to her. I have dreams of watching her and Gavin go back to surgery together, WOW what an amazing gift. It is a very emotional time thinking and planning for the months to come for our families. She has started a blog from her point of view that I look forward to reading everyday. Its nice to see things from another perspective :) Her love for orphans is amazing and her heart is so beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her! Nina's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment