The Thomas Crew

The Thomas Crew

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!

Our bags are all packed and ready. Tyler, Kaitlyn and Bradley are with Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Steve. My Mom and Steve have became our cheerleaders. Family is forever and they continue to show us each and every day their Love and Support to our growing family. Tomorrow morning we will check into Rady Children's  Hospital. As I tucked Gavin into bed tonight I wished I could explain to him what was coming. I wished I could tell my dear prince that tomorrow is life changing for him.  I knew I couldn't explain any of these things to him but all I could do was hold him and kiss my dear Prince. We have been preparing for this surgery since long before Gavin even came home. My prayers tonight are simple. I pray that Gavin's one kidney will hold steady. I pray that the reconstruction to Gavin's ureter and stent placement will be perfect. I pray that his bladder will work! His bladder is very small and has never been used. This is the first step to many amazing things for our little boy. Please pray for Gavin and the entire medical team tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment