The Thomas Crew

The Thomas Crew

Saturday, December 29, 2012

WOW... only 5 Days until we LEAVE!!

We are getting so close to the End of one Journey and the Beginning of another adventure. In 5 days we will be in EE meeting Gavin for the first time. I have played the scenario over and over again in my head. When we walk into the orphanage will he turn and run the opposite direction OR will he come with open arms?? I have no idea! I have been praying night after night that God would prepare his heart for our arrival. I know its going to be difficult on him. The orphanage is his home. It is the only place he knows. He will have to grief the loss of that life and the people he trust and loves there.  We are in full nesting mode this weekend. Clothing being washed and packed. The calls and emails from family and friends wishing us luck and praying for us has been wonderful. We appreciate all your support so much. I cannot wait to share pictures and our story with all of you. My mom will be here in 4 days to care for the Thomas crew. All 3 children for 9 days! Bless her and her continued support to bring Gavin home. Please continue to pray for us to have a safe trip. Also, that Gavin's health will stay in check for the long trip home! YEP TRIP HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment