The Thomas Crew

The Thomas Crew

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Love and Patience


It seems like forever since I have updated. We have not moved much in the last 2 weeks, except we now have a article 5 issued. Now we wait for a signature and court date. This process really is all about patience which I am slowly loosing. We now need the Ministry to sign off on our paperwork so that it can be submitted to court. We are praying it gets done this week. I have had so many people ask "Why does this take so long"? Other Countries don't operate the same as the US. I have found that my definition of "fast and expedited" is way different then Eastern Europe definition. My prayers have totally been consumed these days with Patience and Health. I pray that Gavin health continues to hold steady until we get there. I pray that he does not have any urinary tract infections or other viruses that would seriously affect his health.  I pray for patience to trust that all great things come in Gods perfect timing.





 


1 comment: