The Thomas Crew

The Thomas Crew

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Update and KSL news!!

WOW, what an amazing Sunday. With just 9 days left on Ten For Orphans I couldn't help but hold back my tears in church this morning. My prayers were simple. Please Lord help us provide for this adoption. I had no idea during church service my inbox had a very important message come in. An answered prayer for sure. KSL news wanted to tell Gavin's story!!  I spook to Sandra and she and her camera crew were headed to our home. We were so excited and the kids couldn't believe they were going to be on TV! Our story will be on tonight at 5:30 and 10pm. It will also be online later too. I hope we are able to reach peoples hearts tonight. I pray people are moved by Gavin's story. I pray that people open their eyes to the needs of orphans. Gavin needs medical attention. He will not survive without a kidney transplant. We can provide that but we have to bring him home first!! We are still $9855 short on funds to get him home. Will we get there in the next few days??? I don't know but God does!!  Please pray, share and donate to help bring Gavin home. You can make a big difference with a $10 donation or whatever is placed on your heart.
Please make you tax deductible donation Here: Ten For Orphans





3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I am so happy for you, and for this exposure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is hitting the adoption community. I have seen several friends share it on Facebook, and I have also! Hopefully the word will spread! Best wishes! ~~Anne, mama to three from China

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo reminded me of one of my own boys. I donated a bit and hope you are able to finish raising the rest. I cannot wait to hear about how you actually bring him home.

    ReplyDelete